An A to Z of the leading mens clothing brands in the UK.
- ACNE – A Swedish brand at the top of their game. Expect minimalistic Scandinavian style from the elegant designers at ACNE.
- Adidas Originals - The brand with the three stripes probably needs no introduction. Their stuff rocks!
- Aquascutum - Born in 1851 in Regent Street, London, this is one of the truly authentic British menswear brands left. Known for their iconic raincoats worn by such greats as Winston Chruchill, Cary Grant and Humphrey Bogart.
- Armani Jeans - Armani Jeans launched in 1981 and is currently the best selling designer jeans brand in the world. The focus of the Armani Jeans mens collections lies in their jeans and trousers. The many models, washes and colours give anyone a chance to find their favourites. Armani Jeans stands for a contemporary, relaxed and personal style.
- Barbour – Reliable jackets from elegant oilmasters Barbour.
- Ben Sherman - Iconic brand that has stood the test of time. Classics like the button down check shirt rule Britannia.
- Calvin Klein
- Canada Goose
- Cantebury - all the way from New Zealand. Canterbury is a massive sportswear brand that is now turning its hand to fashion and leisurewear. This season you will find the branded Canterbury t-shirts, polo shirts and shirts alongside the superb rugby shirts, sweatshirts and zip tops.
- Cruyff – retro trainers from the football legend himself Johan Cruyff.
- Diesel - The Italian godfathers of denim. Almost.
- D&G – Well known for their mens underwear.
- Edwin – One of the leading brands for vintage denim
- Egan Clothing - considered to be one of the most innovative and fastest growing mens designer clothing labels in the UK. Hailing from the North of England (Lancashire), the label was born out of a passion for fashion and heavily influenced by the football casual style revolution that began in the late 70′s and continues to this day.
- Evisu - There are a few carefully selected authorised stockists of Evisu Jeans and Clothing online, and we are able to showcase them here. Select from this great range of Evisu Jeans, Evisu raw denim, Evisu T Shirts, knitwear and more. We are always the first to get the newest products as they are introduced to the market.
- Fjäll Raven – The Swedish adventure clothing brand. Get the retro look with the cute red fox.
- Folk Clothing - Known for their meticulous attention to detail, Folk Clothing from UK offer fantastic collections of menswear which rarely finds its way to the sale rack!. The design ethos is not to reinvent the wheel, rather Folk focus on developing their own trims, fabrics and design details to create easy wearing garments with that little bit of something extra. If you are looking for investment pieces – great silhouettes that stand the test of time, menswear from Folk has a lot to offer.
- Fred Perry
- G-Star Raw – G-Stars’ philosophy is “just the product”, a denim orientated brand that is always innovating.
- Gässling – A mens underwear brand from Sweden launched in 2011.
- Hugo Boss - The Boss has been one of the kings of sharp formal wear for decades. You’ll also find Boss Orange (denim/casual) and Boss Green (golf/active) offered. Hugo is the more fashion forward line whilst Boss selection features classic tailoring.
- Humor - Sampling, silhouette and a confident international style – that’s the essence of HUMÖR. But on the other hand, the young, casual Danish brand can’t be labelled quite as easily. With the inspiration coming from electronic music and the pulse from ever-changing street wear in the metropolises the scene is set for a high degree of individual interpretation.
- Jack & Jones – A Scandinavian denim brand who offer a large collection or all types of casual mens clothing including of course jeans.
- John Smedley
- Lyle & Scott - The Heritage collection is a beautiful selection of Polo Shirts, T Shirts, Knitwear and Cardigans from Lyle & Scott.
- Nudie Jeans
- Our Legacy
- Paul Smith – Great British menswear with superb original touches. Popular for their accessories such as wallets and cufflinks.
- Peak Performance - Functional Garments may be a no no among the most fanatical fashion people, but it is not really on the catwalk that the Swedish clothing brand Peak Performance comes into its own. Peak Performance makes clothes to withstand the weather rather than critical glances in the city. Peak Performance is primarily clothing for the mountains and the golf course, even if other outdoor activities in recent years are also being catered for by the brand. Peak Performance was founded in Åre, North Sweden in 1986.
- Pretty Green - Menswear label from Liam Gallagher, yes that Liam Gallagher!
- 883 Police – Italian denim focused brand.
- Replay Jeans - Replay jeans and clothing are back for another massive season and this year it won’t just be the denim that is popular. The knitwear for autumn winter looks amazing, with a varied selection of cardigans, hooded zip tops, shawl necks, hoodies and button front jumpers that all carry the iconic Italian Replay logo and branding.
- The North Face - The North Face started in 1966 in a densely hippie San Francisco, USA, and thus began his walk towards the current position as one of the world’s largest and well thought of outdoor specialists. The first two years the company’s activities consisted of a shop which sold the equipment and clothing for dedicated climbers and hikers. In 1968 Kenneth “Hap” Klopp and his colleague began to design and manufacture clothing and equipment to like-minded people with the same high standards. The company’s innovations have been nothing as close together as expeditions of clothing and equipment to Mount Everest and other places where the concept of smart should not be interpreted as a dark suit. Since 1982, the company’s strongest side has been producing clothing for winter and climbing related adventures. Like a few second outdoor brands, which also demonstrated that it is in fact possible to combine the demands for extremely high functionality with really good design, The North Face has also proved that their clothing belongs as much on pavement catwalk as on the mountain. This is something that was not least discovered by the hip hop scene. North Face make great jackets.
- Voi - Voi is Italian (informal, plural) for “You”. example “Engineered For You”
- Y-3 – The colaboration between Adidas and Yohji Yamamoto. Y-3 Clothing offers a technical feel and great cuts, the result is amongst the coolest streetwear / sportswear out there.
Designer Menswear Brands
When you want to buy menswear online its fairly typical that you already know which brand you are looking for, but sometimes you want to discover a new label or brand. We hope that our “brand bible” will help you to do that. If there is a brand that you think we should feature please contact us.